What I do
- Provide market data to use for their compensation programs.
- Help companies develop a Compensation Philosophy to be the foundation upon which all compensation programs are predicated.
- Create pay structures for base and variable pay that are competitive in the market and which are equitable within the company.
- Update existing compensation programs, policies, and practices to remain competitive and current.
- Develop bonus, incentive and commission plans to reward employees whose achievements promote the company’s goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance and software tools to enable companies to manage performance of their employees by communicating performance expectations, coaching with frequent instructive feedback, and recognizing all employees’ results with proper documentation and reward links.
Do you need to know what the market is paying for a job?
In addition to our full suite of compensation services, we provide market data for jobs, whether you need one job, several jobs, or many jobs.
The data is collected by Compensation Professionals using published salary surveys conducted in accordance with World at Work quality standards. No employee-reported data is used. The data is current as of the first of the current month.
The following is an example of the data we provide.
With current market pay data you can review the pay of one of your employees or all of them. Pricing is based on the number of jobs you need data for.
If you need assistance with compensation strategy, analysis or program development, please contact us for a quote.
Who I am
I have over 25 years of experience as VP of Human Resources, Compensation & Benefits VP, International Human Resources Manager, and Human Resources Consultant. Worked with top companies such as MPC Computers, West One Bank, Bank of America, Litton Data Command Systems, Morrison Knudsen International, and others. Worked in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, China, the UK, Greece, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Mexico and Brazil.